Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Be the girl you want your daughter to be.
Be the girl you want your son to date.
Be classy, anything but trashy :)



The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd.
The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.



Confidence is admitting who you are,
what you've done
and loving yourself for what you've become,
no matter what others think of you


Manners are like the shadows of virtues,
They are the momentary display of those qualities which our fellow creatures love and respect.


Be pretty on the inside too,
Don't just worry about your physical appearance,
Physical beauty fades,
Inner beauty lasts forever :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I wanted to leave a comment as several of your images in this post were pulled directly via my own blog. As a blogger you must cite your sources and give credit where credit is due. The very first quote by Coco Chanel is a banner/footer on the bottom of my blog, formatted to size specifically by me which is why I recognized it. I would ask that you either replace the images with others that do not belong to me or cite your sources with a link to the blog where you found them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete