Friday, November 18, 2011

I am who I am :)

there must be something wrong with me
even the kindest person could be tired of me

but hey, this is me!
the girl with all her strengths and weaknesses
she makes mistakes
she's imperfect


I don't need to change myself into someone else
bcos I'll find someone who can accept me completely
I've learned from my experience
and I would never fall for second time


and now I'm f r e e . . .
free to reach my dreams
free to do what I like
free to enjoy life that I have
even no one could ever stop my steps


this is me . . .
accept me as I am
or leave me and find another one
I'm fine
pretty fine :)))))
I believe in miracle
I believe in hope
I believe in love, everlasting love
I believe in hug and kiss
I believe in friendship
I believe that everyday is a gift
I believe that every girl is beautiful
I believe that I'm here for a reason
I belive that there must be someone out there
who love me perfectly just the way I am :)


No comments:

Post a Comment